Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Aura

I woke up early this morning and have realized how did I turn out to admire a certain person. Recalling how he walks, how he preaches and how he says what is in his mind simply amazes me and I thought how does he do it? Is it something I can learn? Do I need to read plenty of books to level myself to his way of speaking? Do I need to reimage my style to get the same impact he has to his people? Do I have to always think differently to have the same thinking like him?

Then a sudden blow came. Am I challenging myself to be at his level when it was a year ago that I've decided that I'll just be working and that's it, no extra show off, no extra efforts, nothing. An old picture of myself would give a hint that I was about to be someone who did all she wanted in life but due to some wrong decisions the outcome is I am now limited to what I aspire to be. The question is do we really have to limit ourselves when we are surrounded by responsibilities? Do we always think of others instead of our needs? Why didn't I try harder?

As I write this I am getting upset over the fact that my weakness is choosing the wrong decisions. It can start from what should I wear today? I'll always wear something average instead of something my position will be justified. Disappointed why I realized history repeats itself, I've been through this before and it seems like I won't change or maybe I will.

I'm once again challenging myself to reawaken, stop being the average, be someone you won't regret and start to inspire others like what this person did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment